A complete rehabilitation of 3 Story mixed use building. This building is one of the oldest of Miami Beach dating from 1916. The property was originally the garage of a mansion facing Collins owned by Julia Tuttle’s son. Throughout the years the building was gradually added on. The program included a new elevator and fire stairs connecting an Art Gallery in the Ground floor and a private apartment in the 2nd and 3rd floors. The project has 2,314 sq. ft. of A/C area.
“The Light of Creativity” Space
A complete rehabilitation of 3 Story mixed use building, with 2,314 sq. ft. of A/C area
Miami Beach, FL
Full A/E, Interior Design, Landscape